Monday, May 3, 2010

Connected

My beloved Joy cell
No matter where we are
or how long we've not been talking to each other
I thank God for letting me meet each one of you
You guys are the most awesome people that i can share anything with
and you guys are always the first who'll look out for me
pray for me and talk crap with me

I'm always touched to see the things that you guys had done for me
a simple message, a prayer, a hug, a smile is always there when i need it
sometimes i used to think back the good old joy cell times
thinking what it will be if joy cell is still here
but today i've found the answer

JOY CELL IS ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS
no matter where we are and what we are doing
we still have each other in our hearts
we are connected in the same way
just as how we are last time

I LOVE YOU JOY CELL SO MUCH
you gave me love unconditionally
and you love me for who i am

I know Joy cell will last forever no matter how far we are in the future
may all of us remain JOYFUL and continue to shine for God in whatever we do


love,
sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment