Monday, May 17, 2010

Special post for a special friend :)

This post is specially for my best friend in this whole wide world, Miss Nicole Soh Wei Ying :)
Dear Nicole,
Happy birthday dear BFFFFFFF!!! It's been two years since we last celebrated birthday with each other and i miss celebrating birthday with you.

How are you dear friend?? You must be busy preparing for your exams now but please dont forget to take good care of your health.

Just wanted to tell you how much difference you've made in my life. You're the first few friends who open yourself to me when i was new in 2P10 and you always took good care of me, making me feel belonged in a new surrounding.

You're the one who always encouraged me not to give up on physics and add maths and everytime i ask you for help, you'll always go the extra mile to help me. You're the one who never fail to message me each time before physics and add maths exam asking me to jia you and you're always there to listen to me when i'm lost.

Those times where we went tuition together and eating raisins together are forever in my heart. You're such a blessing to me and i truly thank God for placing such a wonderful friend in my life. Thank you for your e-mails that never fail to lift me up when i'm down. Even though we're so far away from each other and havent been seeing each other for so long, we're still connected in so many ways.

Blessed birthday my bestest friend. I'm going to miss you so much and we'll even be further away from each other after september :( But you'll still be my BFFFFFFFFFF no matter what happens and we must take loads and loads of pics before you leave!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NICOLE SOH!! I pray that you'll continue to stand strong for the Lord and be a blessing to many new people that you'll meet along the way, just like how you've been a blessing to me. AND I pray that God will let you meet with your mr right and live happily ever after. HAHA

Woman, we must continue to keep in touch no matter which sea or which river is separating us!!
Me and you = rubber bungsssssss

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :)




1 comment: