Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A reminder to myself

















Dear God,
I thank you for giving me the best parents I can have
in this world.
Help me to love and appreciate them just like how they
have loved me unconditionally.
I pray that You'll continue to keep them save and grant them good health
and that they will be man and women after your heart.
Grant us patience when we cant see each other eye to eye
and continue to unite our hearts as one family.
Lord, be their guiding light when they face problems in their work
and help them to know that You are with them through it all.
Thank you for giving me the best gift in life.
I promise You that i'll never leave nor forsake my parents no matter what happens.
Wherever I go in the future, remind me Lord to honour and love my parents
and to be a blessing to them.


1 comment: