Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Best Friend

it was year 2005 when i first saw her
short, petite, and skinny was my first impression of her
never would i imagine that we would be friends as she has her own friends by that time
while i was just a student who had just transferred to her class
friendly was the word to describe her
the first word she said to me was FATTY
unique, surprised and shocked
that was how i felt at that time
but in time to come we became closer and closer to each other
and we even became roommates during our first trip together
year 2005---close friends
second year, we became deskmates
to be honest, i was a little intimidated when u asked me
what if i bored you? what if we argue? what if you find that i'm not a suitable deskmate??
many of these things came into my mind
but in the end we clicked so well
we share so many passions together
from singing, movies till talking about our crushes
everyday our school life were filled with never ending topics
you helped me when i encountered friendship problems
standing by my side always supporting me
encouraging me when i did badly for my mid year test
year 2006 ---deskmates


third year, we wondered whether we'll be in the same class anymore
anxiously we waited for the outcome
in the end we became deskmates again
i open myself to you more and you shared many things with me
we started to talk about our dreams
me the doctor and you the accountant
i would always whine to you about my sucky add maths
and you would always guide me patiently
we had our fair share of arguments too
times when we dont see each other eye to eye
but in the end those arguments never brought us down and tear us apart
deep in my heart i know i've found a true friend
year 2007---best friend


fourth year, our last year sitting together
i started to appreciate you more and more
the many crazy things we did together in class
getting scolded by teacher together
sleeping during bm lesson
eating during est
are truly unforgettable
good times passes by so quickly
without us realising it was time to leave school
and it meant going our own pathways from now on
year 2008---best best friend forever


now, we are studying in different places
chasing dreams we had told each other
yet our friendship remains as close as ever
i'll still call you to tell you what's happening here
and you'll update me with your life in kl
even though we are so far apart
i can still sense the closeness like those times in secondary school
thank you for always being by my side whenever things happen
you've seen me cry like a baby
whine like an old lady
get angry like a mad lady
and still love me for who i am
i'm ever grateful for finding such a great friend like you


i can foresee the day when we both find our mr right and be each other's bridesmaid
listening to each other saying our marriage vows
shedding tears of joy for each other =]
but we'll still go pasar malam, have pillow talk sessions and sing k together for sure




i love you so much chew swee anne!!!
remember you'll always have a shoulder to cry on when you need one
good times bad times i'll always be here for you as you've been here for me
all the best in everything you do and do take good care of yourself in kl


ME + YOU = BFFFFFFFFFFFFFF









No comments:

Post a Comment