Saturday, September 12, 2009

TAIWAN :)

As some of you may know, i applied for a student exchange program to taiwan few months ago. I did not put much hope on it because i posted the form on the eve of the closing date. I was not even sure whether the form will reach the organisers on time anot. Moreover there are only limited space for this exchange program, so even if the from reaches the organisers, you are still not guaranteed a place for the program.

I had always wanted to go to taiwan. Maybe its because i watched too many taiwanese drama or maybe because JOE CHENG is there. Hahahaha. So can you imagine how i felt yesterday when they sent me a notice telling me i was selected for the student exchange program?? By the way i was in church at that time. I literally jump in front of my friends and shouted YES man!!! I was so happy that i kept on going around telling all my friends that im going taiwan :) But the sad part is i'm going to miss youth camp and christmas this year. I havent missed a single camp since i started going youth and i've joined every single youth christmas presentation. Sigh, i know i'm going to miss a lot of fun but going to taiwan is a once in a life time chance too. So you guys have fun in youth camp while i have fun in taiwan. Wahahaha

I'm starting to imagine what is awaiting me in taiwan


I imagine myself walking on the streets in taipei, bumping into Joe Cheng and he fell in love with me and ask me to be his wife and live happily ever after with him in Taiwan. ( ignore me)
I imagine myself walking in night markets eating lots and lots of food until my tummy bulge.
I imagine myself seeing sunrise in alisan.
I imagine myself sitting bullet train, looking at beautiful scenery along the way.
I imagine myself at aboriginal villages dancing with them and learn more about their culture.
I imagine myself celebrating my first white christmas with my group mates.
I imagine myself buying lots and lots of souvenirs for family and friends.
I imagine myself wearing layers and layers of clothing until i look like a dumpling.
I imagine myself making lots of new friends through this trip.
I imagine myself shopping like rebecca bloomwood of confessions of a shopaholic.
I inagine myself starring at the beautiful sky in taiwan.
I imagine myself seeing hots guys surf in ken ding.
I imagine myself at the top of 101 tower.
I imagine myself marvel at the beauty of God's creation in taroko gorge.
I imagine dipping myself in hotsprings.
I imagine myself falling in love with everything in taiwan.



TAIWAN HERE I COME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment