Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thank You


I'm feeling so blessed and encouraged right now. Today during cell group, we discussed about how to help people. And after discussing, my cell leader, grace, gave us each a paper and asked us to write our names on it. Then we have to pass it to the person on our left and write something encouraging on the paper. Seriously at first i did not know what to write. Even though we had been in the same cell for almost a year, i do not know many of them personally. We do laugh and talk to each other but its different from the time in joy cell where we really share personal things with each other. Anyways, after getting our papers back, grace asked us to pray for the person next to us and the prayer time was truly awesome.
I guess u guys wont be able to see the writings on the paper so here's what my beloved cell members wrote for me :)
Kerry: Though at times things might not be the way you want it to be, but God will always be there for you. To guide you and to lead you. I love you!!! =)
Jian Ai: Dear Sabrina, =p you are fearfully and wonderfully made. May you continue to be a blessing to all around you with your sweet smile and you very adorable ,approachable character. God bless you!!
Grace: Hey gal, thank you for coming to cell. I'm glad to see you coming despite of your business. You are a joy to me and i'm blessed to have known you. Remember this verse, Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all will be added unto you! Continue to seek, serve and follow Christ!
Yen Fong: Hey Sabrina, just remember that in everything that you do, God will always be there for you and God will help you through in whatever situation you face. Just continue serving God no matter how busy and occupied you are. Keep the smile =). God loves you
Khian Lim: Haha! Going taiwan right, buy somethings for me! Erm, try to come for morning prayer and pray for CF! God bless you in your future studies. Enjoy you form 6 life and taiwan trip.
Aunt Ivy: Walk closely with God for He never leaves those who walk with Him! Trust our mighty God!

It is encouraging messages and people like these that reminds me i have an ALMIGHTY GOD who cares and loves me. Thank you guys for your wonderful messages. I'll always remember what you wrote for me and lets continue to rock on for God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment