Monday, September 21, 2009

Movie therapy

Okay, i've not been spending my holidays wisely. I havent started on my bio revision and i'm just done with 2 questions of maths. What's with my holiday resolution that i must finish revising bio and maths?? Arrghh, i blame nobody but myself.

I'm fast becoming a couch potato, watching dramas after dramas and movies after movies. Just today alone, i've finish watching 17 again, Hannah Montana : The Movie and Harry Potter 6. I'm feeling so guilty now for wasting almost 7 hours just watching movies alone but hey, arent holidays supposed to be relaxing and not so stressful?? I quote from swee yeng : watch first, revision tomorrow (i've modified it, hers is eat first, lose weight tomorrow)

I totally recommend you guys to watch 17 again and Hannah Montana. In fact, these 2 shows made my day. To tell you the truth, i'm so worry about my exams. My monthly test results are not good and i know that if i dont put in extra effort this time, i''ll have to say bye bye to B1. But i just cant seem to find the motivation to study. My concentration level is so low that i can be easily distracted by anything. To make matters worse, my relatives are all back and my mind is so preoccupied with spending time with them.

Ok, i'm out of topic. These 2 movies tell the importance of family and friends in your life. You may have a successful career, lots of money but you cant buy the love of family and true friends. Your family members are always here for you no matter what happens and when you fall, they're the ones who catch and lift you up. Friends are totally important too. True friends never leaves you, just like the ones in 17 again and Hannah Montana, they go all out for their friends, never leaving their friends behind.

This part is a little bit personal but i just feel like typing out here. Travis, the guy who like miley in hannah montana reminds me of a friend. In Hannah Montana, travis accepts miley for who she is and loves the real her, not hannah montana. I have a friend who is just like travis. This special person loves me for who i am and has seen the worst part of me. Yet, this person never leaves me but constantly encourage me to be who i am and teach me how to love others and not judge others. I'm ever so grateful for you, thank you friend :)

I tell you i'm not so stressed after watching these movies. Movies can be such a good therapy for stressful people like me. I know that i'll always have my family and friends' back so i'm gonna start my revision now and whatever my outcome is, i'll leave it to God.

Happy holidays people!!! Dont stress yourself too much and remember to take some time off for some good movies.

I'll end with this quote

LIFE'S A CLIMB BUT THE VIEW IS GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment