Friday, August 14, 2009

Updates

Ok, i've cut my hair, extracted 1 tooth, 2 more next week, and i'm counting down to my 1 week holidays!!!
But first, my exams. Arrghh, i dont want to fail my maths and disappoint my teacher. She has so high hope in us that makes me wanna do well but i know i'm not good in maths. Maths, will you be my BFF for just 1 week??

19.08.09
8.15-10.15 Pengajian Am
11.30-1.00 Chemistry
20.08.09
8.15-10.15 MATHS
11.30-1.00 Biology
21.08.09
8.15-10.15 MUET

And after this, its holidays!!! Let me tell you what my plans are for this holidays. Even thinking about my holidays makes me super duper excited. After finishing Muet test on friday, L6B1 will be going for a karaoke session in kbox!! WOOHOO!!! Seriously cant wait to see all my classmates act like crazy people in the room and maybe we'll practice our Grease moves and sing Summer Night together. TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE~~~
On saturday, i'll be going for my church's family camp in penang till monday. The theme for this camp is My Father's Love and Ps Vincent Lau is the speaker for this camp :) And and and, i'm going with kerry's family and sunny's family so it'll be so much fun. It'll be like those good times where we'll talk non stop in the car until the adults have to put earplugs. Haha. The adults even planned to start our journey earlier so that we have enough time to go shopping and scout for good food. Such clever adults =]
After coming back on monday, i'll have my 2 teeths extracted to make way for my braces. On wednesday, i'll go for VAD7 farewell which i predict will be quite fun as well as most of my classmates are going.
The highlight of this holiday
L6B1 CLASS TRIP!!!
We'll be going to camerons for our 2 days 1 night trip and we'll be visiting some farms, boh tea plantation and jungle trekking And we'll make our own steamboat for dinner too =] Hopefully through this trip we'll get to know each other more and bond with each other. I reckon i'm not close to some of my classmates so i'll use this opportunity to get closer to them.
My besties in kl are coming back for the merdeka holidays too!! So it'll be a time of meeting up and updating each other with infos. Gosh, i miss them so badly and i cant wait to laugh and talk with them =]
Holidays will you come to me faster and exams will you leave me faster??
HOLIDAYS I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment