Friday, August 7, 2009

123456789

Did you realise 123456789 happened today??
At 12:34:56 seconds on 07/08/09, you'll see 123456789 coming together and it'll not be happening in our lifetime again. I wanted to do a countdown and i even persuaded my friends to do it with me but in the end all of us forgot and we ended up listening to pn lau teaching about electron microscope. Haha. There goes 123456789. Bye bye.

This week has been a hectic week for me. Exams are coming soon but i'm still slacking. My homeworks are not up to date (I reckon my homework is even taller than mount Himalaya) and i cant understand what my chemistry teacher is teaching in class. To make it worse, i heard some news that broke my heart and the guilt that came with it took my attention for the past few days.

I miss school life in amc. The days spent in amc were the happiest moments in my life. The eating in class, sleeping in class, copy homework from friends, gossip about teachers, laughing non stop in class, burning midnight oil, ponteng class moments are truly unforgettable. How i wish i could turn back time and relive my secondary school life again. That's never going to happen but i'm somehow i still hope that it'll happen to me. Maybe i had too much beautiful memories of my school life.

I miss sitting with anne. She's the best deskmate in this whole wide world and we share so many things in common. She's always there to listen to my problems and will advice me like my older sis. I miss having nicole and hao hao sitting in front of us. I miss turning to the back to talk with wei min and ziyi. I miss running over to the other row and talk with lulu. I miss having personal talks with kai ning. I miss laughing over the jokes that fiona, kerlee and pei made. I miss going to the canteen thinking about what to eat for recess. I miss holding my breath before i enter the toilet. I miss singing in choir. I miss going tuition with them in those crowded tuition centres. I miss having movie sessions during est period. I miss getting 7D for add maths with ziyi and wei min. I miss how we share our dreams with each other and strive towards our goal. I miss the time when we went for our bio trip. I miss the time when 5s6 stunned everyone with our dance during dinner night. I MISS EVERYTHING IN AMC AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I MISS MY DEAREST FRIENDS.

How i wish i could turn back time, even if its only for a day??

No comments:

Post a Comment