Monday, August 3, 2009

E.M.B.A.R.A.S.S.E.D

I DID THE MOST EMBARASSING THING IN SCHOOL TODAY!!!

Today during school assembly, as usual the prefects will go round to check our fingernails. Being the lazy me, i did not cut my fingernails and when the prefects started to check, i quickly borrowed from kerlee her nail clipper to cut my nails. When i was cutting halfway, karleng who was sitting at the back of me told me she havent cut her nails too. So we decided that both of us will cut only our right hand fingernails. So when the prefect came, i put my left hand into my bag and pretended that i was busy finding something. I thought this idea will work as it worked last week. But that prefect was not satisfied after he checked my right hand, so he asked me to take out my left hand and showed it to him. I was so reluctant to take out my hand but in the end i took out and showed it to him. He asked me to go to the back and cut my fingernails before i can return to my seat. My friends who saw what happened laughed so hard at my stupidity and according to my friends, even the prefect himself laughed quietly. Imagine how embarassed i am and my friends kept on laughing at me for the whole day on school. Now even the other classes know what happened to me during assembly. Arrghh, all my image gone because of my S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y!!!

Good things always come in pairs but bad things also do come in pairs. As if one embarassed moment is not enough, i embarassed myself again in the afternoon. YES is the initial of somebody and one of my friend told us that YES is her ideal guy so we always make fun of her using his name. When i was walking past koklun today, i said very loudly YES in front of him. Never did i realised that YES was standing beside him. Being utterly embarassed, i ran back to my classroom and told my friends and they started to laugh at me AGAIN. And the most embarassing part was that YES knows we call him YES, so he knows that i'm talking about him. OMG!!!

Anyways, i'm going to my school library later and so-called study with pei, kerlee and ziyi. With them around, i think the library is going to be a WEE bit noisy. HAHA. Although i make myself so embarassed today, i seriously had so much fun laughing with them at my own stupidity. I guess stupidity is my new BFF now =]

3 comments:

  1. haha! not that embarrassing larh. I've had more embarrassing moments. esp in kc leong tuition. omg. the teoh khee hong business. aih.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEOH KHEE HONG!!! haha.that teoh khee hong joke is so funny man.imagine you and him, not knowing each other, but suddenly got linked to each other because of kc leong's way of speaking his name?? HAHA. i miss going tuition with you, yakking non stop form start till the end..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabby GG kau lat... lolx..

    ReplyDelete