Friday, July 31, 2009

What if ??

What if during the first days of school i had not sit with ziyi?
What if you sat with her??
Will our friendship be more closer than now?

What if that day i sat with kerlee and you had not come up late, will the result be different??
What if i listened to you and insisted to ziyi that i heard you telling her that you want to sit with her??

If everything went as what we had planned that day, i wonder will you be happier than now?
Now you are further and further away from us and somehow i feel that it is my fault.
Everytime i look at you, a sense of guiltiness will creep inside me, telling me that i'm the one who had caused all these things to happen.

I always wanted to ask you " are you happy now?" but i dont have the guts to ask you
You are the bestest sister and bestest friend i ever had.
We share the same birthday, born in the same hospital, same class for 5 years and even share the same bag.
To me, you are like my eldest sister who understands me inside out.
Even when i didnt tell you what i was going through at that time, you can always feel what i'm feeling and a call to your house will never fail to lift me up.

Last time when i need a shoulder to cry on, you'll be the first on my mind.
Now when i'm sad, i still think of you but i wonder whether we still have the "telepathy" to know how each other feel.
People always say distance does not matter if you have that person in your heart
Even though you are so near to me, our hearts are not close anymore.
I do not know what is happening to your life, our conversations are brief and we do not share our ups and downs with each other anymore =[

You'll still be my best friend no matter what happens and i know you feel the same too.
Maybe what we need now is time.
I sincerely believe that time heals and God in His own timing will make a way for us.
We always celebrate our birthday together and you once told me you hope that we'll celebrate together for years and years to come.
I promise you that for the many years to come, you'll always be the one whom i'll celebrate my birthday with.

Dear sis, i love you so much, much more than anyone could imagine. You had helped me in so many ways and without you, i'll not be what i am today. You'll always have my fullest support and the memories that we share together will always be in my heart. =]

once in a lifetime
I find a friend
who touches not only my heart
but also my soul
once in a lifetime
I discover someone
who stands beside me
not over me
once in a lifetime
if you are lucky
you find someone
as I have found you
Very special people
we can be ourselves with
talk with, laugh with
hope with, believe with

1 comment:

  1. Aw poor baby!!
    Haha. I'm sure everything will turn out alright Sab. Sometimes all we can do is that much, but when people don't want to be with us there's nothing we can do.

    but just pray. heee!

    And don't blame yourself. Not your fault ok. :)
    Have fun in school while you can.

    ReplyDelete