Monday, July 27, 2009

POPO AND GONGGONG GET WELL SOON

Today when i was walking out of the school, Mr Hee stopped me and asked me why i was not paying attention during his class. He said i'm not the usual me which is always so active and cheerful, now i'm always sleepy, tired and not attentive during his class. Lots of things had happen over the last week. Got the news that popo had mild stroke after i returned from canteen day. When i went back and visit her, i had to control myself from crying. Her eyes and mouth had slanted and she cant talk properly. Popo has always been a very healthy person. She never had any major sickness before and the thought of her having stroke never came into my mind. I always tell people that i'm blessed with healthy grandparents but now both of them are sick. Gonggong had his cataract operation today and thank God everything went well smoothly. Popo is going for her CT scan tomorrow and hopefully the doctors will be able to diagnose what is going on in her brain.

Since i heard about the news, i couldnt sleep properly at night. I will always be awaken in the middle of the night, thinking about my grandparents. And when i got awaken, i will always pray to God asking Him to protect my grandparents and bless them with long life. However, the fear of losing them is just too much for me to contain. I'm afraid that they wont be here for my graduation, my wedding and many more family events to come. I realise that as i'm growing older, they are ageing too. One day they'll have to leave me but i'm still not prepared to face this kind of situation yet.

My popo and gonggong love me very much. Since young i have been staying with them, following them wherever they go and they never fail to shower me with their love and care. As i grew older, my parents brought me back to stay with them but i'll still visit them everyday. But due to hectic school life and never ending homeworks, i start visiting them once a week. At first i'll call them quite frequently but as time goes by, the calls became less and less. Still they'll call me and ask me how am i doing in school but i've always taken for granted that they'll be here for a long time. Sometimes i spend time hanging out with my friends rather than going back to visit them because i had the mindset of "i still can visit them next week".

Now, the only wish i have is that they'll come to know the Lord and may God grant them good health so that i can see them for a longer time. I thank God for helping me make the right decision of staying here and do my form 6 because nothing else in this world beats having my family around me. =]

POPO AND GONG GOING I LOVE BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH!!! MAY BOTH OF YOU GET WELL SOON AND WE'LL GO ON TRIPS TOGETHER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sabrina!! Finally you're got your own blog. ^^ You write so beautifully! Now at least you have a blog to show people that.
    Sorry to hear bout your popo and gonggong. I hope they get well soon also. How you coping there? Don't worry as I'm sure God will take care of them. Your post also reminds me to call my gonggong and popo :(
    Glad to hear you had a wondefui time with your frens from last year. I tell you. I think I will never find frens like those back in amc. Haha. Come out to another country. Sometimes you just want to talk to somebody also cannot. until i make international call until telephone bomb hahahah!! and you so bad lah. say kerlee will finish the food. I laugh so hard reading that. Anyways. you take care there ok. I miss you lots!! oh oh. I might come back around late movember now :D
    yay yay yay! meet up! got loads to tell you!! and i will try imitating teachers again :D
    If i stil can. Miss choong is first victim hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nouvina!!! i miss you so much too!!! f6 life is so darn hectic and stressful and i havent been logging on msn for 1 month. So i decided to have this blog to keep in touch with u guys. At least u all will know what is happening in my life and hopefully i'll update it frequently. Oh by the way i've joined a study tour to taiwan for 3 weeks in dec. Hopefully i'll be able 2 meet up with u before i go. Must update u with what's going on here. Thanks for your wishes and i seriously cant wait to see you imitate ms choong. haha.
    take care!!! muaxx muaxx =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. My year 12 ia also starting to get really busy this term. I have 'percubaan' ( we call it mocks) in 6 weeks time shyt man really!!! Anyways. I will be back very soon!! Novemvber I will be back lah! For 2 months!! yay yay yay
    Can't wait to see you lah.
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete