Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The many faces of B1 students

Today we B1 students had 1 biology practical and 1 chemistry practical to do. For the bio practical, each of us have to bring 1 potato and cut them into 15 potato strips (6cm x 4mm x 4mm) for the osmosis experiment. Well i learnt a few lessons from this bio practical

1st lesson: When the teacher ask you to bring 1 potato, dont trust her. 1 potato is for those people who are pro in cutting potatoes. I WASTED 5 POTATOES FOR THIS EXPERIMENT!! I can cook up a potato meal with 5 potatoes man. So wasteful. But partially its my fault because i didnt know how to cut the potatoes. I was either cutting them too short or too thick. So in the end i had 2 borrow potatoes from my friends as my potatoes are totally unusable ( my potatoes are like dwarfs compared to all those giant potatoes that my friends bought)

2nd lesson: Always build a good relationship with your classmates as classmates are very important when you're not good at doing experiments. After the teacher saw me wasting potatoes like pipe water, she asked my classmate calvin nga to help me. He was so nice to help me cut all those potatoes and when i said i 'll belanja him sushi tomorrow, he said " Help people no need to ask for return de" Aww, such good classmates i have!!! And the two guys in front of me was also nice enough to provide me with blades and potatoes when they only have 2 . In the end they have to share 1 blade while i share the other blade with ziyi.

After recess, we went for our chem practical and we ended up doing crazy stuffs in the lab. We mixed different chemicals together without knowing what the chemical was. One classmate mixed chlorine with iron (III) chloride and the whole lab was filled with chlorine gas. Oh by the way, we dare to do this kind of things because our teacher went away for PIBG meeting. Haha. Even the lab assistant was scared of us. I never thought B1 students can be so playful and naughty. My perspection towards my class is always is geng geng people who study 24/7 and can memorise the whole chem book with just one look. Haha. i'm just exaggerating.

Now i'm beginning to like my class more and more. B1 students can also be playful while studying hard at the same time. Cant wait for our class trip and hopefully during that bonding time, we'll get to know each other more and be as close as a family.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LBB1

No comments:

Post a Comment