Sunday, July 11, 2010

Specially for MISS TOO PEI PEI :)


On this very special day of yours,
i just want to say that it is a blessing having you in my life.
You brought joy, laughter, love and care into every of our lives,
making us feel belonged and loved.

I adore you for your love for friends,
for willing to spend hours listening to us when we are down.

I adore you for your commitment,
for always planning every outing without complaining and doing it out of love.

I adore you for your confidence,
for always knowing what to say when friends are in deep shit.

I adore you for your never-give-up attitude,
for your attitude encourages me.

And most importantly,
I adore you for who you are,
BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE AND ONLY TOO PEI PEI IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

Never let anything bring you down,
for nothing is too difficult to be solved.
And never let anyone break your heart,
for the ones that love you will never thought of breaking your heart.

As you journey through another year of your life,
be reminded that you'll always have our support.
You'll never walk alone and whenever you fall,
we'll be there to wipe away your tears.
Whenever you are happy,
we'll be there to share your happiness.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI PEI!!!
YOU ARE TRULY AN AWESOME FRIEND TO ME
TRUST IN YOURSELF AND FACE WHATEVER PROBLEMS THROWN TO YOU
WITH COURAGE AND POISE
BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH IN YOU THAT YOU CAN DO IT!

permaisuri/sailormoon/ceo/malat
YOU ROCK!!!

2 comments: