Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wake Up Call

I finally understand what is the meaning of 欲哭无泪. Its when you're sad until you've reach a state where even crying is not enough to express the sadness in your heart. I know maybe this is just a small thing to others but to me, this is the first time i've experience such thing.

I know i cant blame anyone but blame only myself for the outcome today. I know well that i can do better but i just didnt perform. I just let those chances slip away from my hands. People have been telling me that stpm is the most difficult exam but i always assume that i can use the same attitude when i sat for spm towards stpm. And now i learn that the answer is wrong, but the price of learning this lesson is costly.

I dont want to leave my friends. I love studying and laughing together with them. I tried so hard not to cry in class today as i dont want them to see me cry again.

I know this is a wake up call for me. This is not the end yet. My ultimate goal is to succeed in stpm. I still have one more year to work on my studies and this time i will not play a fool anymore. One fall is enough and i do not want to fall for the second time.

Like what Anne said, i'm lucky that i have this wake up call. At least it made me realise that i need to buck up and not be too over confident. I know i can do it. I've conquer my 2 most feared subject- physics and add maths in the past and i'm sure i can conquer stpm as well.

For my friends reading this post, please do your friend here a little favour. I give you full authority to scold me or whack me whenever you guys see me slack. Please remind me to study and complete my homework AT HOME.

I'll indulge in my sadness for one day only. Tomorrow will be a fresh start for me. Even though things will be a little different from now on, i know i can overcome it because i have the love of God, family and friends in my heart.

Sabrina Leong, you can do it!!! Jia you jia you jia you!!!

4 comments:

  1. And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed.
    Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love from Me,WINNIE CHEE!!
    U'll be one of my best frens in Samtet now n 4eva!!
    Dun giv up,have faith in urself,as wat u told me b4,LOVE u..Muackzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The statement which stikes me most is "... I have the love of God, family and friends in my heart." When everything is fine, we usually take them for granted (especially God) but when we face life problems, they are the first ones we think of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a Batman quote that goes like this:
    "Why do we fall? So that we can pick ourselves up again."

    But yeah, make sure you don't fall too often. =p

    Take care my friend, and make sure you have time for God in between your studies too. Hee v^^v

    ReplyDelete