Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03.11.09

On 03.11.91
two babies came into this world
each with different size and character
but equally lovely and adorable
And a girl name Sabrina had the privilledge of knowing both of them
which impacted her in different ways




MISS LOO YEE KUAN
You're the best listener i've ever known in my entire life.
Thanks for always bearing with me on the phone for hours
listening to my rants and never ending problems.
Thanks for being my beloved TIME SIPPER and my movie companion.
Thanks for always being there for me even though at times i'm quite unreasonable
Thanks for always zat-ing me so that i can work hard on my maths
Thanks for always driving me here and there
Thanks for the laughter you've have brought into my life
Thanks for your advice on many things
Thanks for teaching me so many stuffs
Thanks for always being there to talk, laugh, and cry with me




MISS FOO KER LEE

Hope you like the cake and the surprise today :)
It's such a joy sitting in front of you,
always bringing me laughter and happiness
I'll always remember the encouraging words you spoke to me when i'm really down
I look up to you as my jie jie who bring so much joy to all the people around
cheering them up and lifting them up
Thanks for always helping me out in class when i'm stressed out
Thanks for always teaching me maths and chem
Thanks for always sharing you food with me
Thanks for being sucha awesome secretary
Thanks for being a CUTE, PRETTY, BOUNCING TENNIS BALL



HAPPY SWEET 18TH to the both of you!!!
You two had been such a great blessing to me
and i'm ever grateful in having both of you as my friend
All the best in everything you do
and you'll always have my fullest support
Though we may walk different paths in the future,
i'll still want to be there for your every birthday
Stay pretty, cheerful and slim always
Haha


LOVE LOVE LOVE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART


BIG HEAD ROCKSSSSSSSS

FAT GIRL ROCKSSSSSSSS

p.s. lulu, even though i do not know what you're going through right now, i sincerely hope that you'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment