Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye bye MR EMO


Happiness can be very simple
but many a times happiness seem so far from us

Things i learnt this week
I do not need to wait for happiness to find me
because happiness is all around me
I just need to look around and tada
HERE COMES HAPPINESS

Thanks for all your smiles that brighten my day
You never know how infectous your smile is until it brightens someone's day
Thanks for the laughter that never fail to cheer me up
Thanks for the unity in us
Thanks for the time spent practicing with you guys
Its the best thing i ever did these few weeks

Say bye to sorrow
For sorrow is not from the Lord
JOY JOY JOY is going to take the place of sorrow
I'm blessed
with great people and caring prayers

No doubt i'll still feel down at times
And there'll always be times where happiness doesnt seem to exist
But there'll always be spring after winter
So i'll just have to endure winter and anticipate spring

Cry no more
For i have the Joy of the Lord within me
AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment