Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cindy



We have been friends for 11 years, classmates for 5 years and best friends forever and ever. Even though now u're in Australia and i'm in Ipoh, u'll always be my bestest friend. Gosh i cant believe we had been through so many arguments and cold war but we are still the best of friends no matter what happens. Thank you for always making me laugh at your cold jokes and helping me when other people bully me. I will always remember the good times we spent together, not forgetting the moments when you come to my house and study but end up talking. Haha.

Today is your big day dear Cindy Yap Mun Sim!!! Too bad i cant celebrate with you, so this will be your birthday gift from Malaysia.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CINDY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH CINDY YAP!!! May your life be filled with joy and may you find your mr right soon :)
And and and come back soon aye. I'm missing you heaps here. Your present will be all the way from taiwan aye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment